The aim of the Institution is to provide the right environment for physical, intellectual, social and boost the emotional quotient in students with efforts to add values of good citizenship.
It has a great impact having aspects of the mission and vision for the continuous improvement of students and it’s employees as a strong social responsibility. It advances the intellectual development of our students using modern engineering curricula focused on quantitative and predictive methods towards sensitizing as an overall individual, academic and professional mentoring and service-based learning.
Promotion of extension activities in neighbourhood community: -
1. Blood Donation Camp: - The Institution has organized 7 blood donation camps in collaboration with blood banks since inception with an enthusiastically participation of students.
2. Young Inspirator Network of “Sakal”:- 100 students are members of Young Inspirators’s Network of “Sakal”, one of the leading newspapers, under which they have worked as Police Mitra for Ganesh Festival.
3. Tree Plantation:- Institution organizes a tree plantation activity creating awareness related to environmental issues.
4. Donation :- Raksha Bandhan celebration at Snehlaya Orphanage, Ahmednagar inculcating a sense of brotherhood with donating for the Kerala relief Fund.
5. Utkarsha Balghar Caring Friends:- Staff has conducted academic classes as an Education responsibility.
6. Traffic Awareness Program:- Free driving license camp and road safety workshop for neighborhood community was organized in association with RTO, Ahmednagar.
7. “Senior Citizen Day” for Matoshri Vrudhashram – Senior citizens are invited to celebrate Annual Social Gathering.
8. ‘Swachh Bharat Abhiyan’:- Cleaning Awareness Camps have been organized in schools and bus stands..
9. Career guidance: - Career guidance programs conduction at various schools and colleges.
10. Voting Awareness in Public :- Poster competition was conducted on voting awareness with documentary prepared by our students.
11. Gabrain Dam in Sarola Kasar:- Students have built up a Gabrain Dam in Sarola Kasar, Ahmednagar.
12. Digitization Awareness and ‘Weir’ at Hingangaon:- A seminar was conducted by the institution for digital awareness.
13. Science Day Competition: - It was organized at Ashokbhau Firodia Education Society’s School, Ahmednagar for igniting student’s minds.
14. Gender Issues Awareness on Women’s Day:- Seminars are held to discuss the various rights of women empowerment and safety.
15. Visit to Ralegan Siddhi :- Ralegan Siddhi was visited to meet social activist Padmashri Shri Anna Hazare.
16. Essay competition on Swami Vivekanand Birth Anniversary: - Awareness on drug addiction and social networking, sound pollution awareness workshop.
17. Visit to Hivre Bazar :-Institution has arranged visit to Hivre Bazar to meet environmentalist and social reformer Mr.Popatrao Pawar.
18. Loksabha Elections 2019 :- Staff were deputed on 25th March 2019” for Loksabha Elections 2019”, appointed as Presiding Officers, Polling Officer 1, 2 & 3 by Collector, Ahmednagar District, at their Voting Centers.
This Institution comprises of dedicated students consistently improving their skills about contemporary social and environmental activities, sustainable development and passion for social ethics, with service orientation and holistic development. They develop the leadership and management qualities along with creating an awareness of social responsibilities towards the nation.