The goal of the Fire and Safety Committee is to provide a safe environment in college facilities through fire prevention and fire protection systems.
The details of Fire Committee member is as follows :
|Dr. Y. R. Kharde (Principal)
|Er. S. A. Jagtap (Civil Dept)
|Er. P. S. Kohakade (Comp Dept)
|Er. M. A. Thombare (Mech Dept)
|Er. S. G. Kadus (E&TC Dept)
|Mr. B. R. Zaware (Workshop)
|Mr. S. R. Bande (Store)
Duties and responsibilities:
- Review all fire safety policies and procedures established.
- Review incidents involving work-related fatalities, injuries, illnesses or near misses related to fire hazards.
- Review students complaints regarding safety and health hazards related to fire hazards management.
- Conduct periodic fire audit of the college.
- Conduct meetings at least once every semester. Maintain written minutes of such meeting and send copy to each committee member.
- Review safety and health policies and procedures established by the agency pertaining to laboratory and chemical safety.
- Review incidents involving work-related fatalities, injuries, illnesses or near misses related to laboratory and chemical safety.