The college authorities are sensitive towards the differently abled students. We, at SCSMCOE, provide all possible facilities and help these students in minimizing their difficulties and making them comfortable in the campus.
1. Physical facilities: a) The college sees to it that the classes of differently abled students are conducted on ground floor for their convenience. b) Wheel chairs are also provided for their free movement.
2. Lift: Provision of lift is available in the campus.
3. Ramps: Ramps are provided at the entrance of each building to facilitate them.
4. Rest rooms: Rest room facility is provided for the students.
5. Sick room: Sick room facility is available in the college.
6. Scribes for examination: As per the SPPU University rules of examinations for differently abled students, scribes are provided if required during examinations and extra half an hour above the time duration for paper is allotted for writing the examination.