Ref: 1. UGC guideline letter No. F 1-5/2006(STC)
- AICTE approval process handbook 2016-2017
As per the requirements of AICTE regarding formation of SC/ST Committee/Cell at our institution SC/ST Committee /Cell is constituted. The members of the committee are as follows:
||Duties to be performed
|Dr Y. R. Kharde
|Er. A. S. Kamble
||Assistant Professor (Civil Dept)
|Er. S. S. Pagare
||Assistant Professor (Comp Dept)
|Smt. S. P. Suroshi
Role and Responsibilities of the Committee members:
- The SC/ST Committee/Cell will monitor and endeavor to resolve issues / grievances relating to SC/ST students and staff at the Institution level.
- The complaint if any will be forwarded to the said committee/ cell.
- The said committee/cell will look into the complaint and call the concerned complainant personally for hearing the grievance.
- The coordinator will forward their report in the sealed envelope to the Principal within one week from the date of the receipt of complaint.
- Coordinator will prepare and maintain the record of work as per the guidelines