– Born on July 1, 1936 at Taki Dhokeshwar, Taluka Parner, district Ahmednagar of a middle class farmers family.
– Had primary education at Takli Dhokeshwar and high school education at Rayat Shikshan Sanstha’s Janta Vidya Mandir at Kannur Pathar, Higher Secondary Education at Bhau saheb Firodiya Highschool, Ahmednagar. He received his BA in Political Science and admitted at Pune for a degree in law but as a result of his excess interest in social and political work he returned to Parner and got involved in the politics and social work.
- He joined as a teacher in Ahmednagar Jilha Maratha Vidya Prasarak Samj’s secondary school in 1962 and worked as a teacher for three decades till 19 94 in Sri Mulikeshwar Vidyalaya . He had a major role in building of Shree Dhokeshwar Vidyalaya as well as Shri Dhokeshwar Kala Mahavidyalaya. He initiated a hostel for tribal students in 1962. He had always a potential for a good teacher and administrator work as a result of which he became a member of Governing Council 2003 and as a trustee since 2004 for Ahmednagar Jilha Maratha Vidya prasarak Samaj. –He had put his efforts in establishment of Navodaya Vidyalaya at Takli Dhokeshwar.
– Played a major role in establishment of Rural Health Centre at Takli Dhokeshwar.
– Worked as is Sarpanch and member of Panchayat Samiti from 1978 to 2000.
– 2005 remained director of Parner Taluka Cooperative Sugar Factory from 1982 to 1984.